WHAT IS CLAMPING?
Penis clamping is one of the most effective exercises for girth in Penis Enlargement. A clamp is placed at the base of the penis to produce pressure on the tissues, forcing them to enlarge. However, it can be extremely hazardous if performed incorrectly. Therefore, this exercise must only be practiced by advanced PE practitioners who have had months of uninterrupted training. Clamping is a high-impact exercise, so do not forget to use your jelqing balm during and after the process. JELQ2GROW’s Jelqing Balm protects your skin from the rigors of exercise and improves the body's natural healing mechanisms.
How it works:
Clamps restrict blood flow from the penis while allowing it into the organ. An extraordinary pressure is reached because of this.
The pressure expands the tissues of the penis beyond the level of a normal erection.
By repeatedly expanding the tissues, the expansion becomes permanent over time.
What you need:
A cable clamp or any type of clamp that has these characteristics:
1) Easy to put on and take off.
2) Its shape must conform to that of the penis.
A bandage to wrap around your penis to protect it. Any soft material that is comfortable for the skin will be fine.
How to do Penis Clamping — Step by step
1. Stimulate your penis until reaching an erection level of 90 to 100%.
2. Wrap around the bandage at the base of your penis.
3. Place the clamp on the wrap. The brace should be as close to the pubic bone as possible. Tighten the clamp.
4. Stimulate the penis to the greatest possible erection. Without causing pain or discomfort, tighten the clamp as much as possible.
5. Do some Kegels to pump blood towards the penis.
6. Keep the clamp on for the desired time. If you are just starting to use it, keep it for 5-8 minutes.
1. How long should I keep the clamp on?
Holding the clamp for 5-8 minutes is the safest way to avoid problems. Of course, you can always increase the number of sessions with the same duration if you think you are not getting the maximum result. But your body needs to get used to this kind of pressure, so don’t rush. If you feel any pain whatsoever in your early sessions, stop!
2. While clamping, the erection decreases slowly. Is this normal?
Yes, it is normal. However, the penis must be kept plump or full. If it becomes completely saggy, open the clamp, stimulate again, and put it on again.
3. Does the clamp exercise help you gain length?
In most cases, the answer is "no.” However, the clamps have caused temporary length gains for some practitioners.
✔️ When you start wearing the clamp, alternate by training one day on one day off.
✔️ Do Kegels throughout the session. This will pump more blood into the penis, creating further expansion.
✔️ Wait 8-10 minutes between two consecutive clamp sessions.
✔️ While you have the clamp on, you should move and walk if possible. This causes more blood to flow into the penis, creating greater turgidity.
Signs to watch for when clamping:
✔️ Turgid penis.
✔️ Temporary growth. It is not uncommon for the penis to experience a temporary growth of ½ inch in circumference during or after exercise.
✔️ Prominent veins.
❌ If you’re caucasian, the color of the penis darkens noticeably. This is normal during the clamping session. However, if it becomes very dark, almost black, it is a very negative sign.
Note: If the normal color of your penis is very dark, look for other negative signs to suspend the session.
If you experience any negative signals while exercising with the clamp, remove it immediately and warm up again.